Monday, August 17, 2009

Post number uno (that means one)

Greetings Bloglings! Take us to your leader (*creepy monotone alien voice). We would like to make an introduction...of ourselves. We are known as KBR: 3 people, 1 word. We are humble residents of the oh-so-large country of Blogistan. K...well, this is kinda hard...hmm..let's just say you must appreciate K's twisted sense of humor. K's personal color is PURPLE. Oh by the way, K stands for Kyler. You'll get to know Kyler, and the rest of us, through our personal entries. Now moving on to B. B stands for Briley, and Briley issssss....is on the quiet side BUT has a lot of things to say, and bluntly i might add. Don't get us wrong, Briley is great, but Briley just doesn't see the point in drawing things out. Briley's personal color is PINK. And now R. R is for Riggs, and Riggs is LOUD. Riggs tends to say what everybody else is thinking, whether or not it should be voiced. Riggs personal color is BLUE. We have a bond that nobody can break....Jesus (pronounced hay-seuss). BAM! That's right, He's our center and we love it that way! And we will talk about Him in probably every blog, so if you don't appreciate or like that...well....you can get over it or whatever you feel is appropriate. Anywayzz...we are going to all personally comment on what omg.yahoo.com thinks is big enough for a whole square on their website: summer bags.

Kyler here. I'm not exactly big on the whole fashion scene. I dress the way I like, in whatever style I like, and say adios to the so-called "rules." Honestly, since when are bags such a hot news story anyway? Does it really matter what type of purse you have? Think about it. Purses are, in reality, elaborate tampon cases. Sorry if that seems vulgar, but I don't like to skirt around the truth; it just wastes valuable time. It's funny to me how bags have become such a huge sensation. Designers slave for hours over styling issues and the average, unsuspecting female walks blindly into the death trap, spending so much money on a bag that she could feed a developing country. Why does she do this? Sure, the desire to be fashionable eggs her on to a certain extent, as well as the pressure to keep up with the Joneses, but what every female uses as justification is the fact that a purse is somewhat of a necessity, at least in our developed nation. No self-respecting woman or young girl is going to carry around a tampon in her back pocket like it's a number 2 pencil. So we add yards of fabric and designer tags to our shoulders, hoping that all of the females we walk by on the street will drool in envy of our giant tampon cases. That being said, rant over.

Briley speaking..or typing. Like we said earlier, I don't like to draw things out..so I'll get straight to the point. I am, as Kyler would say, one of those girls who would spend hundreds to thousands of dollars for those elaborate tampon cases. To me, it's the joy of telling someone that I am an owner of a *gasp* Marc Jacobs bag. Yes, it is the big honking shoulder bags I like. I carry around my drug store-in-a-purse everyday and am very proud of it. I, though, am like Kyler in the fact that I usually do not keep up with the lastest fashions. Do I care if the purse I'm carrying is last season?? Heck no! What does it matter? If it's cute..who cares!

Riggs reporting. I don't think i'm gonna rant like Kyler, but i do have some things to say. First of all, i'm a fan of the cross-body bag. Speaking of cross-body bags, how did they get stuck with such a lame title. I mean, some handbags got the cool title like hobo (*dreamy, mystical tone)...but apparently the cross-body bag isn't cool enough. If i were that type of bag, i'd be in therapy if it wasn't for the love i was receiving for my unique and awesome style. Despite this unique, awesome style, carrying that bag may cause some unwanted attention. Unfortuneatly, the strap crosses right between Ginger and Mary Anne...not a good spot if you live in a male dominated society..AKA planet Earth (not that i'm bashing males). Anywayzz...Secondly i'd like to give the side effects of the ever popular big-honking shoulder bag (of which Briley is a fan). I understand that women need to stash their life and tampons in their handbags, but i'm pretty sure they are part of our border control problem. Before i go off on this limb, i must clarify that i am not racist, i just think that illegal immigrants need to take care of being legit like the rest of us have at one time or another (even if it did just involve our parents being citizens). Ok, back to my connection between the border control problem and the honkers. If like 25 illegal immigrants can fit in a Dodge Caravan, i'm pretty sure that atleast 1 can fit in a honker. I have much to say on this border/honker subject but i'll only say this: becoming a legit immigrant may not be as easy and crossing over in a honker, but it'll save your joints in the long run.

FAVORITES OF THE DAY!!! =D

Verse:

Proverbs 31:30

Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

Quote:
"A man may be the head of the family, but the woman is the neck and she can turn the head any way she wants." ~My Big Fat Greek Wedding

BLUE PLATE SPECIAL:
Cool ways to die

#115.2-While standing atop the eiffel tower, you see a small dwarf with a beard down to his feet. You then laugh so hard you fall off the edge to your death.

#265.3-Being shanked in a graveyard at night while filming a blair witch project video.

#664.7-Blown up by an alien phaser gun.

Keep your toast buttered and your biscuits jellied!

Till next time Blogistanians,

KBR

No comments:

Post a Comment